make a referral
Referrals to New England Behaviour Support can be made by the person requiring support, their representative, Support Coordinator or third party with the consent of the person or their parent/carer/guardian.
- NDIS Plan and Self Managed OR Improved Daily Living
- You must be prepared to travel to our Tamworth NEBS Clinic for appointments
If you require assistance to complete a referral for our services, please get in contact with us on 6766 2892.
NOTE: If you need. copy of your referral, please print before submitting.
AFTER YOU'VE MADE A REFERRAL:
- We will add your name to our waiting list. Please note there may be a wait of up to 6 months.
- When we have capacity to commence services with you, we will call you to let you know and email you information to get started!
- It's admin time! You can choose to complete our initial forms either in person at our clinic or via email.
- If you choose to complete our forms via email, it is extremely important that you complete all sections to proceed to the next step. To help you complete the Service Agreement, we suggest that you have your NDIS Plan handy and you know your budget to allocate for our services.
- If we do not hear from you within 7 days, we will assume that you no longer require our service and your referral will be declined.
- Once we have a completed Service Agreement and Consent, we will call you to organise an initial appointment.
- It's time to start our therapy journey!
get in touch
get in touch
Unit 6, 56 Dowe Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
02 6766 2892
Monday to Thursday
9:00am to 4:00pm